Quality Assurance & Control
We maintain our standards at industry leading levels by employing qualified and experienced supervisory staff to ensure that all of our employees consistently deliver what we promise. Using regular on-the-job inspections and an efficient system of reporting and evaluation, our supervisory staff can eliminate existing problems (if any), identify and negate potential problems, and consistently provide you with the quality results you deserve.
- Managers and Supervisors carry pagers and cellular phones for immediate accessibility.
- No voice mail during regular office hours - you will speak to someone or have your call returned immediately.
- After hours (5:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.) answering service, 7 days per week.
- Log book used to compile daily routine services and project work.
- Managers conduct regular inspections of your location and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- The Lead Hand will conduct nightly inspections of areas cleaned.
- He/She will use an operating schedule as a check list for quality control.
- Time clock and/or sign-in book will be used to record all employees' arrival and departure times to and from the job-site.
- High quality, environmentally friendly chemicals and state-of-the-art equipment are supplied to ensure that all employees have the correct tools to perform their assigned duties.