All Metropolitan Maintenance management and cleaning staff benefit from our ongoing motivational training programs. It's an investment in our company that also has a positive payback for our customers because properly trained, motivated workers are more productive, more efficient and less costly in the long run. The expertise our staff develops through proper training promotes the kind of pride in a job well done that has built our reputation over the years.
We are proud of the fact that we experience minimal turnover in staff. Many of our employees have been with us from the beginning, while others have been with us for 15, 20 and 25 years! Loyal, dedicated, and hard working employees allow us to give consistent quality service, second to none.
As a result, our employees are more than just cleaning and maintenance specialists, they are problem solvers, first and foremost. It's their job to make your job easier, and we guarantee our results!
- We boast a successful, effective, co-operative relationship and sound communication with our employees.
- Employees participate in a background security check, conducted by BackCheck, a leading Canadian provider of employment due-diligence, to protect and reassure clients.
- All of our employees participate in and benefit from informal workshops, training videos, attending seminars and on-the-job training.
- All of our employees are uniformed, insured, bonded, display photo I.D. cards, and are WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) trained.
- Employees are recognized for their superior work performance (Employee Recognition Program).
- We supply our employees with our Employee Guidelines and Health & Safety Handbook.